As a Catholic school we are proud of our faith and our unique identity. As a school family we live and breathe our school motto: ‘Love one another’ and as a result, behaviour at St Christopher’s is outstanding.
Catholic Social Teaching is the root of what we do:
- Human Dignity
- The Common Good
- Care for our Common Home
Our faith flows through everything that we do as a school including our curriculum, the way that we treat each other and our work in the local community and wider world.
To find out more about the Catholic Life of our school please follow the links on this page.
- Catholic Social Teaching at St Christopher’s.pdf pdf1.2 MbApr 7th, 2022
- Class Saints.pdf pdf10.5 MbApr 7th, 2022
- Collective Worship.pdf pdf3.5 MbApr 7th, 2022
- Relationship & Sex Education (RSE).pdf pdf5.7 MbApr 7th, 2022
- The Sacraments.pdf pdf767.3 KbApr 7th, 2022
- Liturgy Leaders.pdf pdf165.0 KbApr 7th, 2022
- Catholic Virtues and Values.pdf pdf136.8 KbApr 7th, 2022